Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy To Make L...

The title is my attempt at humour - I'm taking an html course. Well, it's actually a introductory web design course which starts with HTML. I have much and varied experience but no clear overview of how it all fits together, plus much of my knowledge is outdated. SO, I signed up for a course at our local community college. Naturally the course I picked is at their furthest-away campus. Anyway, it's a nice drive, once a week, and an evening all to myself. The skill level of the group is quite varied and the instructor is a guy who actually runs a business in web design and not a teacher per se. I successfully resisted my teacherly instinct to explain more clearly when someone didn't understand, and to run around helping people who were having difficulty. I just sat, and played, and tried stuff out, and had fun. It felt so indulgent. I was really happy by the time I got home. Looking forward to next week. When I have something worthwhile to show, I will post a link. Meanwhile, here's how to make a break
in your work. And how to make a larger

heading

.
Cheers
c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...