Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Oh, The Floor!

The bathroom floor was installed today. I went to work this morning, leaving behind U.G.L.Y. and returning to this...
 (yes, these renovations have turned the house sideways - we're working on that next...)

Is not it lovely? (I have to say this like I'm in a Jane Austen novel. I think Lydia, the silliest sister in P&P says something like this about a hat she likes). But really, can you imagine a lovelier colour? I have a couple of pieces left - a large one that is waiting for the right project and a small one that I am seriously thinking about putting on my desk at work, it's just that nice. I wish you could see it in person because the photos just don't do it justice.  Stop by if you're in the neighbourhood. If you make in the next 24 hours it will likely still be clean enough to caress with your bare hands. After 24 hours it may never really be clean again. Not my forte.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...