Thursday, February 2, 2012

Oh My!

I just noticed that the wonderful librabygirl, blogger of Living in the Kingdom of Too Much, has posted my blog on her list of some blogs she likes - eek! I feel the need to post more regularly. I've actually had some (ok - maybe 2 or 3) strangers looking at the blog. I had a spike in my stats from 0 to SEVEN one day. I've now had visitors from Australia and the US (although this may be my parents who are in Florida for the winter).

So, this is just a quick message before I leave for work to anyone who's visiting to say I promise to try to post more regularly. I have an update to do on the reno soon and then I'll start cleaning the cupboards so there will be more added to the Winklepedia. Hang in there. I'll give it a go.

(PS. Thanks a bunch librarygirl.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...