Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Reno Update and Nooking

It's been a while since I've updated on our renovation. Much has happened. First the drywall was installed,

And mudded,

And sanded (much less dust than I expected!)

 

And finally, PERFECT. This looks like a blank picture to you, but to me it is a lovely smooth new wall, ready for wallpaper. 


Speaking of wallpaper, they gave up on removing the rest and will now wallpaper right over it. Here it is sized and ready to go. (Can you see the strawberries peeking through?)

We are just waiting for the wallpaper to arrive. It's called "Bird On A Wire"(duh).

Meanwhile, I have set up a little nook in the kitchen just for fun. It might be my favourite room in the house right now. Doesn't it look cozy? The perfect spot to curl up with a book. 

As long as you don't look up from your book to see the hockey table jammed in with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...