Monday, April 16, 2012

How Do Ya Like Them Apples, Part 2

I DID take a better picture of my friend C's kitchen. Check out that turquoise! And a few more of her treasures:

C has a fantastic collection of painted glassware, a HUGE pile of Kathie Winkles (none that made it to this picture) and I think she has new salt and pepper shakers every time I visit! (pictured here are the tall wooden souvenir ones - florida? bermuda? and the cute clear ones with yellow and red tops, and the green rippled ones that I used to know the name of but since my amygdyla has been acting up I can't access it at the moment!)

(If I can sneak a few more pictures of her house I will post them here. It's such a cute house that it makes me happy every time I visit and I know it will make you happy too).

PS Hello to visitors from The Netherlands, New Zealand, and Germany! Wee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...