Sunday, April 1, 2012

She Takes The Cake

So I am really MIFFED at my daughter right now. Last weekend my friend brought by a beautiful cake she had made with a fondant ornamental cabbage on top (somehow that doesn't sound as beautiful as it looked, although I was somehow expecting ornamental cauliflower...).

I asked my darling child to take a couple of good pictures with her new camera, which she dutifully did. I urged her to get them downloaded quickly so I could do a nice blog post. Then, a week later, a different friend came for coffee and said, "M's cake was soooo beautiful." When I asked where she had seen M's cake, she said, "C's blog." Gasp! Astonishment! The sneaky blog-post thief! No more watching Robin Hood for her. Stealing from her mother to make her blog look nice. Cheeky bugger!

Ok, so now I will direct you to the post that was supposed to be on MY blog. Without further ado, I give you... the Cabbage Cake.

P.S. Apparently the cabbage is edible but, not delicious. The cake was.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious - went and visited, saw the cabbage, am back now... WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...